NEBB Certified Testing, Adjusting and Balancing firms are those firms that have fulfilled the following requirements
- Record of responsible performance.
- Own a complete set of instruments required for the sophisticated techniques and procedures necessary to “fine-tune” modern environmental systems.
- Have a NEBB certified professional for Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of Environmental Systems.
The NEBB certified professional status is achieved after fulfilling the following requirements:
- NEBB requirements for extensive experience.
- Pass college level written examinations.
- Demonstrate certain practical working knowledge.
- Ability for technical decisions
- Proficiency in the use of instruments required for the various disciplines.
NEBB TAB certified firms, professionals and technicians are recognized by the industry and building owners as specialists having the skills necessary to measure the efficiency of building systems, and as the leaders in practical knowledge and communication skills for creating customized solutions for business owners.