NEBB Certified Cleanroom Performance Testing CPT firms are those firms that have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Record of responsible performance.
- Own a complete set of instruments required for the sophisticated techniques and procedures necessary to perform certification tests in cleanrooms and clean devices.
- Have a NEBB certified professional for Certified Cleanroom Performance Testing.
The NEBB certified professional status is achieved after fulfilling the following requirements:
- NEBB requirements for extensive experience.
- Pass college level written examinations.
- Demonstrate certain practical working knowledge.
- Ability for technical decisions
- Proficiency in the use of instruments required for the various disciplines.
NEBB CPT certified firms, professionals and technicians are recognized by the industry and final customers as the specialists having the skills necessary to measure the efficiency of Cleanrooms and Controlled Environment systems and equipment; and as the leaders in practical knowledge and communication skills for creating customized solutions for business owners.